Please read our Terms and Conditions along with our disclaimer prior to purchasing.
By purchasing from Riviera Outdoor Decor, you agree to the terms and/or conditions and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not purchase from Riviera Outdoor Decor.
The agreement is governed by the laws in the state of Texas. If any part of this agreement is unenforceable, then said part will not affect the validity or enforcement of any provision of this agreement.
Riviera Outdoor Decor Custom Return Policy
Our products are custom-made for your order. Therefore, we do not accept returns. We will however, make a good-faith effort to help you achieve the results you want in your order.
Every product we construct or manufacture is deemed custom. We only make products based upon the selections and measurements provided by our customers
Riviera Outdoor Decor and our pledge to our Customers
- Riviera Outdoor Decor is responsible for using the fabric(s) the customer has selected in accordance with the products the customer has selected and the measurements provided to us by the customer.
- Riviera Outdoor Decor is responsible for creating finished products within industry standards depending on the product and style selected.
- Riviera Outdoor Decor reserves the right to rework any product to correct our mistake
- Riviera Outdoor Decor will be responsible for the costs of correcting any mistakes that we make if we fail to correctly make products using the information provided by the customer, providing the customer:
- Notifies Riviera Outdoor Decor within three (3) working days after receiving the cushion.
- Products that are brought back to Riviera Outdoor Decor for rework will not have been used in any way and remain in the same condition as they were when they were shipped. This includes but not limited to: pet stains, stains or cigarettes or cigar smells or any other offensive odor
- The customer agrees to make the products available for pick-up by a ground carrier of our selection after receiving confirmation for our customer that the products are available for pickup.
- The customer agree to follow procedure to return the product and Riviera Outdoor Decor deems that the product is, in fact, correct based on the customer’s order, the customer will be responsible for any costs Riviera Outdoor Decor incurs to return the product to the customer
Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or altered after two (2) business days of placing the order. Changes will be made when the customer agrees to the change order fee. Fees will vary based upon where we are in constructing/manufacturing the custom order and will vary depending on the product and order.
Cancellation of orders
- Riviera Outdoor Decor accepts cancellation of orders up to two (2) business days from placing the order. All products are custom orders and once production has started according to customer’s specifications it is no longer suitable for other orders and and therefore cannot be cancelled.
- An order cannot be canceled due to the need of a template. If a template is needed, it must be received at the time the order is made. We will hold an order for up to thirty days pending the receipt of a template. If we do not receive the template within the thirty (30) calendar day time period, we will cancel the order and charge the customer a $50.00 cancellation fee for processing.
Sales and Use Taxes
Riviera Outdoor Decor collects and remits sales tax in accordance with federal law. If we do not collect any taxes you may still owe taxes on your purchases . Consult your CPA and state department of revenue regarding any liability of taxes on your purchases with Riviera Outdoor Decor.
Riviera Outdoor Decor and Product Listings
Although Riviera Outdoor Decor will strive for accurate product listings in regard to product related information contained on our website including but not limited to: photographs, links, descriptions and pricing. We cannot guarantee that all said items are entirely accurate, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. This includes but not limited to: :photographs, links, descriptions and pricing. If, however, a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical or other error, Riviera Outdoor Decor shall, at its sole discretion, have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Riviera Outdoor Decor, does reserve the right to change prices of its products sold on the website at any time.
Riviera Outdoor Decor and hyperlinks it provides on its Website are not responsible for the claims or misrepresentations on other websites. Hyperlinks are provided as a resource only.
Riviera Outdoor Decor policy on Credit Card Charges, Debit Cards and Charge Backs.
All products specified on Riviera Outdoor Decor Website are deemed custom and as such 100 percent payment is required prior to the commencement of any order. We do not retain any credit card information from the checkout process (except billing address, email and phone number) This is for our customer;’s security as well as ours. If additional payment is required, we may require you to give us your credit card information over the phone.
Our Customer’s Responsibility to Riviera Decor
- Riviera Outdoor Decor is willing to work with our customers on the following matters in a respectful and courteous manner to help our customers achieve the results in the product they want. If, however, an error is made in ordering by the customer’s mistake. The customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting the mistake
- Riviera Outdoor Decor will not be responsible for cushions we make correctly from the customer’s order. However, the information provided by the customer is incorrect. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the measurements that are provided are correct.
- Riviera Outdoor Decor will not be held responsible for the variance in color of fabric or texture of fabric due to the differences in computer monitors. We encourage our customers to order fabric memo samples to verify color and texture of fabric in the setting it is to be used. Fabric memo samples are reasonably priced for this reason and are nonrefundable.
- Riviera Outdoor Decor is not to be held responsible for cushions the customer does not like due to standard of placements for zippers, seams and velcro tabs. If the customer has a specific placement request for zipper placement, seams, velcro tabs, a template must be included with the order and placement clearly marked.
- Riviera Decor is not held responsible for templates sent to us for custom patterns. The templates will become property of Riviera Outdoor Decor and as such. We request copies be made of templates for customer use. Templates will not be returned to the customer. We do not accept former cushion covers as templates.
- Riviera Outdoor Decor is not responsible for any custom products the customer believes are not comfortable enough based upon subjective reasons. This may include but not limited to any products the customer believes is too thick or thin even when made correctly based upon the dimensions given.
- Riviera Decor will not be held responsible for custom products that are the wrong size due to measuring differently then our website instructs. Measurements must be made as specified on the website.
- The customer is responsible for checking for damage to the package prior to opening. A photograph of the damaged area must be sent to Riviera Outdoor Decor within three (3) business days of receipt of the package. Riviera Outdoor Decor requires a photograph (prior to opening the package) along with any and all packaging materials and product before we can begin to process your claim.
- Customers are responsible for the delays and costs associated with correcting mistakes caused by the customer, including but not limited to shipping costs.